540 and 550 Series Full-Seal Clamps provide ecomomical repairs and resist corrosion.
Full-Seal clamps provide an economical repair for circumferential breaks or cracks, multiple leaks or holes in pipe. They are available in standard lengths for cast and ductile iron, standard steel, PVC, and A-C. Each clamp size can accommodate a wide range of O.D. variations.
Lightweight all stainless steel pipe repair clamps resist corrosive atmospheres and hot soils. Available in single-section Full-Seal® style (Series 540), in two-section Xtra-Range® style (Series 550), and in Servi- Seal® style with welded-in service outlet. Servi-Seal style is available in either single-section (Series 541-549) or two-section (Series 551-559).
- High strength stainless steel studs - have spin-fit threads. For fast installation and Teflon coated heavy hex nuts for anti-galling.
- Tapered end gridded gasket - is made of specially compounded Nitrile rubber, has a gridded pattern for positive sealing and tapered ends to make installation quick and easy.
- Maximum working pressure* - for properly installed clamps at 150F maximum working temperature: 2"-12" 540 series 150 psig (1035 kPa/10 barg); 3"-8" 550 series 300 psig (2070 kPa/20 barg); 10", 12" 550 series 150 psig (1035 kPa/10 barg).
- Bands - are made of type 304L stainless steel and are machine-welded then passivated in welded area to restore full corrosion- resistance.
- 304L stainless steel "gap bridges" - recessed in and cemented to gasket where band sections join, add support to provide 360° clamping pressure.
- Repair leaks and holes in pipe.
- Repair pulled services, broken pipe with Servi-Seal clamp.